Keep your friends close and...
While researching the city I'll be moving to in 57 days, I discovered a link trail to the following hate-mongering bloggers:
http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/swank
http://mosquewatch.blogspot.com/
http://kaolinkronicle.blogspot.com/ (republican activist [seriously?])
Nice, right?
I also found a link to a local journalist's blog, which made me chuckle. Dammit, I'm becoming a parent already if I'm laughing at parenting jokes... (see Mike's Life on left-hand sidebar)
Silas
My little foster is back! I figured since the bf's gone for the week and he needs a little work, now would be the perfect opportunity to let him in our home. I wish I wish I wish we could adopt him. He is just the cutest thing. But the situation's not right. So for now, we're simply hanging out. I refound this old cemetery road today. Silas and I wandered through the site, looking at gravestones from 1717 and pissing in the knee-high grasses along the fence. The weather was absolutely perfect: sunny, light breeze, 73°. After biting and being bitten (playfully) by Jackie's head for the better of the afternoon and early evening, he's currently sleeping peacefully, as is Jackie. The day was not without mishaps. At least 3 times I had to halt Silas mid-stream, yell "No!", and carry him outside. I don't know if the message is getting through, but the carpet steamer has never gotten this much use. The house has a funny disinfectant-piss aroma that blends in after a few minutes. Hope that's gone tomorrow (along with the wet spots).
Bloating
My stomach is hatching a plot to kill me. Slowly, and with great pleasure at my agony. If this is a rearing of the bladder-infection head I'm going to be really angry. If it's pre-pre-labor, I'll be reassured. If I never find out and it just goes away, I'll sleep soundly. It feels like a thick rubber band is stretched around my middle, from my pubic bone to my ribs, and with every breath someone standing behind me pulls a little of the slack out. When I shit it felt like my digestive tract would fall into the toilet, like the whole of my insides were inches from escaping through my openings. I don't know how else to describe it... Think about a bad food experience. It felt how it feels after shitting battery-acid diarreah-- that closing your ass would be a really bad idea, but leaving it open wasn't exactly working out either. Butthole limbo. Other than that, I can't bend over, and no position so far has relieved the pressure. Here's a link to a website detailing 'everything you wanted to know about pregnancy but...', specifically, what contractions feel like. I'm not too sure. It's been over two hours. Is this more MSG bs?
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Sunday Funday
Posted by hobbyhorse at 8:00 PM
Labels: bloggers, braxton-hicks, silas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment